Do I need a lawyer to participate in the mediation program?

  • While everyone is always strongly encouraged to consult with an attorney, you are not required to be represented by an attorney. You may contact the statewide Lawyer Referral and Information Service at (800) 362-9082 to obtain the names of attorneys who may be able to assist you. If you are working with a lawyer, please notify the Program Administrator of their name and contact information, because we cannot hold a mediation session in their absence without their permission.


Post by: